Our annual AD Tech camp has been wildly successful and we cannot wait to do it again!
Dates: SEPTEMBER 17-30 (Fly 16th, fly 30th), September 2022
Prep for ski season with the AD Tech in Saas-Fee, Switzerland. We generally aim for 10-12 days on snow. We will be training on the glacier beside multiple other national teams in one of the most beautiful places in the world!
This camp will be focused on slalom and giant slalom for birth years: 2008 and older (U16 & FIS).
- High quality training: amazing snow, long runs, high repetition.
- A big block of training: 10-12 days on snow to ensure that we really focus on improving and building up the athletes skiing to be race ready.
- Daily Video Analysis: A super important tool for improvement.
- Daily homework sessions to keep up with school work!
- Dry-land & cultural activities in and around beautiful Saas-Fee
- Great Food and lodging
- 5:1 athlete to coach ratio
The goal of this camp is to give the athletes a high-quality and high-quantity training camp with a small athlete-to-coach ratio that really focuses in on technique improvement.
This will be an unbelievable pre-season opportunity bring the athletes’ skiing to the next level in a World-Cup and National Team environment. We will have study blocks each day to ensure that the athletes stay up-to-date with school, and we will also have many fun and culturally interesting dry-land activities!
Dates: September 17th – 30th (fly 16th & 30th)
Anna Sullivan – Head FIS coach at Palisades Tahoe, Olympian, Westminster College grad, all around inspiring female
Marco Sullivan – 4 time Olympian, World Cup winner, founder of American Downhiller race camps.
Days on snow: 10-12
Cost: TBD Does not include flights.