Our first AD Tech camp in the fall of 2019 was wildly successful and we cannot wait to do it again!
Dates: September 12-26 (On snow 14-25)
Prep for ski season with the AD Tech in Saas-Fee, Switzerland for a 12 day technical ski camp in September. Train beside multiple other national teams in one of the most beautiful places in the world!
This camp will be focused on slalom and giant slalom for U14 & U16 age groups (we will take into consideration other ages based on the athlete’s level of skiing and commitment).
- High quality training: amazing snow, long runs, high repetition.
- A big block of training: 11 days on snow to ensure that we really focus on improving and building up the athletes skiing to be race ready.
- Daily Video Analysis: A super important tool for improvement.
- Daily homework sessions to keep up with school work!
- Dry-land & cultural activities in and around beautiful Saas-Fee
- Great Food and lodging
- 5:1 athlete to coach ratio
The goal of this camp is to give the athletes a high-quality and high-quantity training camp with a small athlete-to-coach ratio that really focuses in on technique improvement.
This will be an unbelievable pre-season opportunity bring the athletes’ skiing to the next level in a World-Cup and National Team environment. We will have study blocks each day to ensure that the athletes stay up-to-date with school, and we will also have many fun and culturally interesting dry-land activities!
Dates: Fly Sept 12, ski sept 14-25, fly home Sept 26
Coach : Athlete Ratio: 5:1
Days on snow: 11
Travel: Traveling from SFO to Zurich
Cost: TBD Does not include flights.