THIS CAMP IS FULL
Our annual AD Tech camp is looking to be great this year, the glacier is in fantastic condition and 100% open after a cold and snowy spring in Europe.
Dates: September 15th – Oct 1st (travel days)
Prep for ski season with the AD Tech in Saas-Fee, Switzerland. This year we are aiming for 12 days on snow. We will be training on the glacier beside multiple other national teams in one of the most beautiful places in the world!
This camp will be focused on slalom and giant slalom for FIS, U16 and select U14 athletes. 2010 YOB and older
- High quality training: amazing snow, high repetition, train side by side with World Cup teams.
- A big block of training: 12 days on snow to ensure that we really focus on improving and building up the athletes to be race ready.
- Daily Video Analysis: A super important tool for improvement.
- Daily homework sessions to keep up with school work!
- Dry-land & cultural activities in and around beautiful Saas-Fee
- Great Food and lodging
- 5:1 athlete to coach ratio
This is a fantastic pre-season opportunity for the athletes to bring their skiing to the next level in a World-Cup and National Team environment. We will have study blocks each day to ensure that the athletes stay up-to-date with school, and we will also have many fun and culturally interesting dry-land activities!
Coaches: Leading the camp this year are two former Olympians who are now professional coaches.
Marco Sullivan, the founder of American Downhiller, 4 time Olympian &World Cup winner.
Anna Sullivan, a Canadian Olympian in slalom, former head FIS coach at Palisades Tahoe.
And we will add a high level PG racer to our staff who will train with the athletes to establish a good pace and will help with video analysis and coaching duties.
PRICE: $4950 per athlete. This includes 12 days of ski training on the glacier (weather permitting) , daily afternoon dryland training activities, a double occupancy room at the Hotel Bristol, (athletes will have a roommate of similar age), three meals per day, transportation to and from the Zurich Airport. Airfare into Zurich is not included.